The role of executive secretary will ensure professional secretarial services to the Department head and be dynamic in administration and report preparation, meeting coordination and schedule the Department head’s calendar. Critical to this role are exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills, along with good knowledge of Microsoft office package skills.
- Assist Department head in the development and administration of company policies, rules and regulations.
- Responsible to make arrangements for the meetings and update Department head’s diary with appointments.
- Fulfil the role of personal assistant by preparing reports, policy documents, collation of information, meeting arrangements etc.
- Provide support to Department head, ensuring all documentation is presented in a manner supporting and enhancing the professional image of Electro Trade.
- Prepare proper filing and document control for Department head’s office
- Organizing and ensuring all the meetings go smoothly
- Assist employees in processing admin documents.
- Answering telephone calls and take message for Department head’s office.
- Leading the office support staff in performing day to day administrative works of the office.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or Degree in Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience on a similar role
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication