ZSCO is one of the most celebrated and extensive group of companies in Iraq in fields of automobiles and machinery including comprehensive operations of production, importation, and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as all equipment utilized in various projects of construction, transportation, and services.
- Carry out the mission, vision and objectives of the group
- Ensure financial performance on key measures
- Responsible for screening all new managers that will be working under their supervision for every department
- Ensure that all policies and rules are implemented and followed by every employee
- Driving accountability and a culture of continuous improvement through strong leadership
- Make sure that there is always equality and good relations among the employees.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience required 10+ Years
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Strong confident personality
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to solve problems that include many decision makers and carry several options for solutions
- Experience in facilitation, mentoring, and personnel development, with proven teamwork/collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Automotive industry experience