Job Purpose: To develop and provide a comprehensive organisational, administrative and programme support service to the Chairman by proactively overseeing the Chairman’s workload and completing tasks as directed by the Chairman.
- Acts as the central point of contact for all calls, visitors, requests, etc when requesting time with the Chairman.
- Provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritising emails for the Chairman.
- Work closely with the Chairman and Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the Chairman.
- Provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the Chairman’s office as and when required.
- Maintains a high level of responsiveness to emails and requests regarding the Chairman’s schedule and meetings.
- Coordinate departmental reports and documentation for the Board meetings and other meetings with outside partners. Coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Chairman’s meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- Produce reports for the Chairman as and when required, and follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the Chairman.
- Provide administrative support to the Chairman in the follow up and completion of departmental work plans.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
- The flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs.
- Respect the unique contribution of every individual and work positively in an equal opportunity and diverse environment.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
- A minimum of ten years’ experience working in a high level corporate environment, providing administrative support to an executive or relevant work experience.
- Able to effectively communicate and present oneself in a professional, calm, and courteous manner with all levels of personnel.
- Flexible and capable of handling a fast-paced executive office with confidence and quickly adjusts as circumstances occur.
- Experience in working independently developing meeting agenda, minutes of the meeting and be able to attend meetings on behalf of the Chairman.
- Hold a valid passport and be willing and able to travel extensively and at short notice.