- Reporting to Manager for Hot Test and Audit.
- Fulfillment of given targets and ensuring of quality standards.
- Ensuring of technical availability of the Test Equipment and timely reaction to solve technical problems.
- Development and Implementation of new test concepts to reduce test costs and increasing the output and retention of accuracy.
- Problem solving with trouble shooting or other problem solving methods.
- Compliance of guidelines and other regulations and standards (e.g. safety, healthy).
- Represent the own area of competence to other internal and external customers.
- Exchange experience with other Hot Test Engineers across locations within Daimler AG.
- Ensure timely delivery of requested engines.
- Support of engine Hot Test operators in their daily business.
- Compare test results of Hot Test and Cold Test. Define measures in case of deviations.
- Education: Mechanical/Electrical Engineer with more than 3 year experience in Execution of Engine Hot Test or in Quality sector.
- Special Experience:
- Several year experience in Engine Hot tests.
- Knowledge in using electrical/electronical components and measuring instruments.
- Good language skills in Polish, English and wherever applicable in German.
- Competences: corporate policy, district conflict- and team ability, sense of responsibility, self-dependence and flexibility, engagement and high degree of proactivity.