A distributor of a wide range of passenger and commercial vehicles is looking for qualified and experienced electromechanical technician to join their team. You will be assisting with and perform highly skilled technical work in areas of installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment with a wide knowledge and high degree of proficiency.
- Perform physical inspections of service points.
- Carry out electrical troubleshooting and identify any faults on vehicles.
- Conduct electrical repairs and installation of all electrical components and accessories on vehicles as required.
- Ensure proper use and maintenance of all the tools and equipment.
- Complete all maintenance and repairs in due time.
- Completes all forms and reports as required.
- Maintains adequate knowledge to understand and follow the repair facility's Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Assists coworkers and those in other departments to successfully perform job tasks and functions when necessary.
- Ensure all quality standards, processes, procedures and policies are met at all times.
- All other job-related duties, as assigned.
- Secondary School or Diploma in a related subject.
- 3 – 5 years of experience and / or a combination of experience and education.
- Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation
- Basic computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- The ability to accurately interpret electrical schematics
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills