- Servicing and repairing faults on electronically controlled vehicle systems such as electronic fuel injection and ignition, anti-lock braking, cruise control, automatic transmission.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- To test and repair digital control systems
- Ability to use diagnostic software for German vehicles
- Competent with regards to, installation, maintenance, diagnose faults and repair electrical wiring, fuses lamps, switches and computer base equipment in cars.
- A/C service & repair
To be considered for this role you must:
- 6 to 10 years’ work experience as Auto Electrician (preferred from dealership service outlet).
- Experience working with Mercedes Benz is a must
- Gulf experience is an advantage
- Must be well-organized and systematic in approaching this job.
- Must have a good work ethic, a positive attitude, and a strong desire to repair customer’s cars correctly.
- Related Diploma or certificate from Technical School and training institution.
- Good communication skills.