Creating the electrical materials lists and program the electronic controllers
- Understand the projects requirements in terms of electrical materials.
- Preparing the electrical materials lists. (BOQ)
- Verify the actual consumption of electrical materials in coordination with production in charge and correct if required during the process,
- Review the projects actual consumption reports and correct the original material list in order to implement the correct usage on all new similar projects.
- Generate electrical diagrams as requested by Electrical/Automation Team Leader.
- Programming of multiplexing systems, PLC' s or microcontrollers as well as chassis as required by individual projects or developments.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field
- Relevant experience in AutoCAD, PLC programming
Key Skills/ Attributes:
Ability to program or learn to program different PLCs, HMIs or other control systems
- Keeping up with the latest developments for control systems
- Continuous improvement of the electrical packages released for projects.