A fast growing automotive service centre is looking for a skilled and experienced Document Controller to join their company. The main purpose of the job is to ensure the efficient and effective running of the workshop and that the workshop is running to most productive capacity.
Duties to include:
- Provide administrative support to technical services and workshop team
- Establish and continuously review the workshop’s workflow chart and job responsibilities in the workshop to ensure work is organized and carried out in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Coordinate workshop and purchasing department with sales teams to ensure limited back orders, delays or loss of labour hours.
- Update job cards on a daily basis
- Experience managing job cars and workflow charts.
- Ability to organise the workshop, procurement and accounts.
- Able to organise and track sales orders and purchases.
- Improve the current efficiency of the workshop.
- Must have time management skills and be a strong problem solver.
- Basic technical understanding.