Directs the activities of the service center in order to achieve its business and quality objectives; controls service center/OF expenditures in line with the budget provisions; ensures safe and professional working environment among the sections of the service center.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implements instructions and follows guidelines issued by the General Manager
- Reviews and approves monthly reports, workloads, and the output of the various areas of the service center and Quickfix outlets with a view to increase the efficiency and to reduce the operational cost while maintaining if not increasing the quality levels of sales and services provided.
- Provides guidance (technical, administrative, etc.) to his subordinates; takes immediate and remedial action during emergencies.
- Maintains cooperative and supportive relations with sales and spare parts division.
- Keeps the General Manager fully informed on all important incidents within the division.
- Participates in the weekly/monthly meetings of division heads; discusses common and pending issues accordingly.
- Ensures that all customer care related activities such as conducting customer satisfaction surveys, handling customer complaints, increasing customer awareness, and analyzing customer feedback are prepared by responsible subordinates.
- Represents the company in technical discussions; delegates responsibility to subordinates as necessary.
- Prepares annual budget for the Enaya Service Center, Quickfix outlets and monitors expenditures accordingly.
- Prepares monthly rotation / shift changing of the staffs
- Prepare and compute incentive lists to the staff if any as per Management Policy from time to time.
- Conducts yearly performance appraisals for subordinates; delegates responsibility as necessary.
- Reviews and approves manpower requisitions raised by subordinates.
- Approves leaves (sick, annual etc.) for subordinates; send it to GMs office for onward submission to personnel department and is updated properly
- Outline training programs for the service section in cooperation with subordinates.
- Shall be knowledgeable of A.A. Bin Hindi internal procedures and policies.
- Derive and plan new marketing methods to increase the sales of products and services.
- Maintain up to date records of equipments and tools in the Service Center and Quickfix outlets
- Maintain up to date records of calibration /maintenance of equipments and tools
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as agreed upon by the General Manager and job holder.
- Creates a very cordial working environment.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- University bachelor degree in Engineering. Automobile Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in similar position.
- Knowledge in Automobile and Manufacturer's policies, procedures and on-line systems.
- Administrative skills.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English, Arabic advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal & Managerial skills.
- Customer focused and good customer relations ability.
- Computer Skills.
- Technical (Electrical & Mechanical) skills.
- Knowledge in quality management systems & ISO 9000-2008 requirements.