A distinguished company in GCC is currently looking to appoint a Distribution and Planning Manager with a considerable experience implementing distribution and planning procedures and an inclination to figures and systems.
- Monthly reporting internally and to HQ for stocks, sales and forecasting.
- Coordination of stock flow forecasts to aid planning process.
- Mix planning of model, engine and heavy option installation rates.
- Management of weekly production filling process ensuring equitable distribution of production.
- Identification and coordination with HQ for production requests (increase / decrease).
- Generation of quarterly dealer order plans.
- Main contact with HQ and Dealer organizations for production and planning topics.
- Resolution of Dealer Issues with customer orders.
- Manage special orders and resolve problems/request together with HQ.
- Leading Disposition conferences and involvement in training programs.
- Assistance in dealer training and coaching (systems and processes).
- Managing and maintaining the order system.
- Coordination of production planning related topics for board and management meetings.
To be considered for this role:
- Experience in Automotive field, computer based experience.
- Able to write and speak in English fluently. German and Arabic is an advantage.
- Education in Business related field.