A distinguished internationally established automotive company that is affiliated with multiple brands is looking for a self-motivated individual to join their team. You will be initiating effective marketing campaigns online, and translating business goals into successful campaigns to increase the brands following.
- Creates digital marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email and display advertising.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including sales, product development, and brand PR.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Provides training and guidance to partners, distributors marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing related field or equivalent on job experience.
- Brand awareness using digital social media platforms.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with an automotive brand in GCC.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English and Arabic.