- 3-5 years relevant experience in a related industry
- High school with preferably a Technical Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Ensure that all work carried out is to a high standard of workmanship as per company policy.
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
- Must be Flexible with work hours
- Should be between the age group of 21 – 35 years
- Should be able to read, write and Speak English language
- Should be able to troubleshoot fuel, ignition, and emissions control systems, using electronic testing equipment.
- Willingness to participate in in-house training
- Ability to operate all auto repair tools
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must.
Note: Candidates based in Saudi Arabia having valid and transferable Iqama need to apply.