Employer: Groupe Renault
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic teammate to join our support team for Renault's global technical platforms worldwide;
- You will work with other colleagues globally to find the optimal technical solution for diagnostics and technical documentation issues;
- Occasionally we can send you to external trainings (France) for new Dacia and Renault products.
- solid knowledge of the electric / electronic and mechanical functioning of the vehicle;
- Familiarized with service network, diagnostic methods and post-sales repair services;
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of French;
- Higher education preferably graduated in: Road Vehicles, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, IMST;
- Autodidact / Self motivated, analysis and synthesis capability, problem solving;
- Ability to communicate easily in a diversified cultural environment;
- Previous experience on a similar position is an advantage.
Salary + lunch vouchers