A company that specializes in vehicle appearance and protection is looking for a thorough and responsible professional to join them. Specifically you will be maintaining and improving the dealership lot's appearance. Maintain, wash and detail company-owned vehicles and equipment, and also customer equipment. Perform general housekeeping duties, inventory organization and overall facility maintenance.
- Responsible for cleaning the exterior and interior of the vehicles in compliance with the quality standards and procedures.
- Review assignments with supervisor and ensure understanding of detailing work required.
- Responsible for operating various types of cleaning equipment to carry out the jobs as required.
- Perform inspection on vehicles before starting the jobs and after completion, report any damages or malfunction to superior.
- Responsible for organizing and ensuring the optimum usage of the resources.
- Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of the work area.
- Coordinate and correspond with all necessary parties as per the requirement.
- Complete work order documentation
- Ensure all quality standards, processes, procedures and policies are met at all times.
- All other job related duties, as assigned.
- High School / Secondary school certificate or a Technical school certificate.
- 0 – 2 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.