Our Client is widely regarded as the busiest dealership in the GCC. They pride themselves on delivering a first-class service in every aspect. This group maintain an excellent reputation within the number of companies they trade in. They established themselves over 50 years ago and have expanded and diversified into the very reputable business they are today.
- Formulate the certified car business strategic plans and budgets identifying the long term direction for the business in order to achieve business results.
- Identify the strategic business and market trends, i.e. competitors and principals’ activities, customers’ behaviors, and ensure alignment of the various business components to these trends and formulate solutions to cope with market changes.
- Plan and Direct marketing and commercial activities, such as pricing, product mix, promotions, advertising and sales targets so that agreed profit, sales and new vehicles market share targets are achieved.
- Ensure an appropriate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is implemented featuring service response based on customer input, one-to-one solutions to customers’ requirements, tracking clients’ account history and customer behavior trends to increase customer loyalty.
- Design and monitor implementation of the sales and delivery process and grooming of the sales teams in order to maximize the conversion of potential customers to sales, both for sales of new cars trade-in ratio, and sale of the used vehicles.
- Prepare the manpower budget pertaining to required staffing levels, training and development, internal mobility and succession.
- Be bilingual (English Arabic) but this is not a must
- Have a University degree
- Have middle east experience but this is not a must
- Have P&L responsibility in his current role
- Have pricing experience
- Have car evaluation experience
- Have a very good sales process experience
- Understand used car marketing
- Be experienced in managing 40+ staff