An automotive parts manufacturer that provides top-quality products and services is looking for a results-driven professional that will serve as a member of the company’s executive leadership team, to provide vision to the department and developing strategies, goals and actions plans in achieving business goals.
- Manage the team leaders and other associates with direction to gain maximum sales with high profitability.
- Responsible for yearly pricing and adjustment and company sign off.
- Develop creative and effective marketing campaigns.
- Protect organization value by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare reports for the management on regular basis.
- Ensure the sales and marketing operations to meet and exceed the customers’ expectations by maintaining a sense of urgency with customers and concerns.
- Analyzes situations from the customer perspective.
- Maintain a good rapport with IP agencies appointed by the company in protecting our trade marks from infringement.
- Masters in Business Administration, Statistics, Marketing or other relevant subjects.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience and wide range of knowledge in the Genuine Automotive Spare Parts and Aftersales industry at OEM and/or IAM, consulting companies, market research institutes.
- Must have experience to identify the problem and ability to advise the corrective actions to help the executive team to navigate and resolve the issues.
- Must have work experience in the Middle East market.
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects, people and responsibilities at the same time.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills