Owning one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturing facility with an annual production capacity of more than 1 million units. They are looking for a proactive and ambitious professional to support the importers in MEA markets and assist in all aspects of Business Development activities
- Assist with the implementation of the sales and service network strategy
- Improvement in the capability of the dealer network through the implementation and compliance with the dealer standards.
- Analyze existing processes in place at retail operations in the network for potential corrective actions.
- Monitor, prepare and analyze action plan to secure adequate network capacity and coverage for sales and after-sales retail operation
- Coordination with HQ in case of opening new or refurbishment of the existing facilities
- Support facilitating the start-up of new markets by establishing and monitoring the achievement of key milestones, including facilities, staffing, training, systems, finance, marketing and launch planning amongst others.
- Coordinate necessary investment plans with potential retailer candidates during acquisition process
- Assist dealers with financial reporting and industry KPIs
- Monitoring of the market place, customers and competitors
- Variable Margins strategy implementation and administration
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position with premium automotive brands
- Planning or analysis experience is required
- Sound knowledge of annual reports/financial reporting
- Presentable and able to manage relationships with senior management (GM/Owners).
- Knowledge of the GCC and Africa region for dealer development.
- Independent and Transparent
- Capable of judging suitability of a dealer group