A subsidiary of a well-known automotive brand is looking for a skilled individual to join their company. Your key focus will be to analyze, develop and consult the dealer network and the company on the best possible market exploitation for existing and new markets through adequate facilities, management selection, development and process implementation.
- Develop and Achieve Sales Business plan for the region for Parts and Accessories
- Analyze sales performance and Gross Profit achievement to meet the company objective
- Develop customer engagement programs with the channel partners to improve business
- Improve dealer relationship with effective communication
- Analyze sales results and provide recommendations
- Improve dealer business operations using brand Guidelines
- Participate in setting the sales and pricing strategy
- Is responsible for showroom display and merchandising sales
- Plan and conduct market research
- Capture competitor activities and suggest action plans
- Improve penetration of Genuine Oils, Tyre and Battery
- Training of dealer staff and content development
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 – 6 years of experience in sales function in Automotive Parts Sales
- Must be fluent in both English and Arabic
- Computers skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Automotive dealer/Distributor business processes & knowledge of Sales operations, logistics, supply chain management, Kaizen and Training skills.
- Analytical Thinking
- Social Orientation