Leading vehicle manufacturer in the GCC is seeking a well experienced Dealer Network Development Manager to join their team. Suitable candidate to have current experience working for a vehicle manufacturer within the GCC
- To develop and consult with the dealer network to exploit existing and new markets through adequate facilities, management selection and development and process implementation.
- Manage the implementation of business management programs.
- Manage business process improvements and costs reductions at the dealerships.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 5 years automotive experience
- Current experience working for a vehicle manufacturer in the GCC
- Experience working within the GCC dealer network