To buy & sell at the right prices within a short period of time.
Essential to build rapport with customers and have the discipline & focus to eventually run their own branch effectively
- Customer Service, Management, and Sales experience required.
- Ability to inspect cars for damage and to identify actual value of offered cars
- Knowledge of car market values at any given time
- Must have a valid driver's license and an excellent driving record.
- Ability to project professional appearance.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage in verbal interactions with customers.
- Strong sales skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience in fleet and inventory management
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays and weekends as required
- Be responsible for purchasing vehicles directly from customers who initially make an enquiry online.
- Inspect Cars for potential Defects
- To build an initial relationship with the customer at your branch where you will inspect their vehicle
- Using your excellent customer service skills, convince customer to buy their car.
- Will be directly responsible for the effective and professional management of your fleet.
Candidates from any GCC country are eligible to apply to this position.