With our engineering team of 600, we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electric steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers. Turn your ideas into tangible reality with us!
Main tasks, responsibilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Regular meetings with the customer, even outside events (visits - telephone contacts, annual quality review...)
- Decrypt the latent customer expectations
- Manage crisis situations
- Document and monitor the customer portal
- Analyze customer complaints and warranty claims
- Update the data in the customer portal and SAP (information quality / notice)
- Refresh Kpi’s and negotiate case-by-case costs and PPM
- Control the Quality Assurance files (Control Plan, IS, Modifications, PPAP) in relation to the office and the customer.
- Constantly monitor the consideration of customer requirements and deployment.
- Save Control Plan and documents of QA in the different dedicated systems (Network, Agile / PLM, Notes databases)
- Validate the product / process following the tests and audits.
- Analyze samples. Write and send the client / development documents relating to initial samples.
- In case of changes, participate in the APQP process.
- Organize the rework and control on the end product.
- Prepare the rework instruction and ensure the training of the team.
- Ensure the smooth running of sorting, rework and handling of parts apart during sorts and controls.
- Abilities to coordinate cross-functional work inside the team
- Abilities to be dynamic and reactive.
- Solid project management experience
- Business relations skills with customers
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Unique professional training in quality field
- Successful and fast-growing company
- Engineer in mechatronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering
- At least 1 year experience in the automotive industry in a mass industrial environment.
- Advanced English (German or French or other language according to customer is a plus)
- Solid experience in customer requirements and automotive standards.
If you value professional development, are looking for interesting tasks and would like to work in a cheerful international environment, then don’t hesitate and get in touch. Learn about the latest developments and challenges of the auto industry and find out about the ideas of leading car manufacturers at our dynamically growing company.