- Attest all documents & certificates needed for customs clearance duties from related government authorizations such as chamber of commerce, ministries, and customs offices.
- Receive all shipment bills of lading, checks, authorized letters etc. from Treasury department, and delivered to concerned agency as per instructions.
- Deposit all payment checks for PWC and ensure of receiving payment orders as mentioned amounts.
- Renew all authorized approvals letters from Chamber of Commerce & industry per all group companies.
- Participate in customs clearance duties when be loaded & as business needs.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience on a similar role
- Ability to collate and analyse often complex information
- Ability to disseminate detailed information in a clear and concise manner
- Certification in Custom Clearance
- Decision Making
- Management Skills
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Negotiation Skills
- Communications Skills
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills