A large fleet solutions company is looking for a self-motivated CRM professional to join their company. You will be responsible in developing the business plan, strategy and providing leadership to teams in the delivery of high-standards of customer experience and the established objectives and KPIs.
- Must set up the whole CRM system as there is not one.
- Must get involved with Audit research, call center, customer relationship / cycle, service delivery, SOA’s and customer service / query manager.
- Define and implement customer interaction strategy
- Define customer touch points and customer interactions.
- Working with external agencies and suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of the CRM plan.
- Planning, managing and delivering multi-channel, digital CRM marketing campaigns.
- Segmenting of the CRM database to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers.
- Ensure return on investment through KPI’s and performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization
- 5+ years’ experience as a CRM Manager
- Preferably female candidates.
- Ideally someone with automotive background.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.