Recognized for being one of the largest distributors of premium passenger cars in the Middle East they are currently looking for a CPD Manager to run the central distribution centre. The key focus of this role is managing the central distribution activities that include coordinating all business activities, implementing, administering and evaluating projects and services.
- Participates in developing, monitoring, evaluating, and recommending improvement to processes, procedures, work flow, and/or standards, ensuring alignment with mission, values, goals and objectives.
- Recommends and administers operational policies, procedures, and processes in support of central distribution operations; implements and monitors compliance with approved policies, procedures, and processes.
- Participates in the development and administration of program budget in assigned area of responsibility; coordinates the allocation of resources following budget approval; and, recommends approval of expenditures.
- Plans, organizes, monitors and manages the day-to-day processes and operations of a variety of distribution service programs, including mail services, shipping and receiving, property administration, on-line office supply ordering, fleet management, warehousing, and logistics; interprets and applies federal and state mandated guidelines.
- Minimum 6 years experience
- Must have extensive inventory control, purchasing, stock control, rotation
- Preferably with American brands parts experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.