A renowned company in the Middle East, one of the largest authorized distributors of spare parts is looking to recruit a Country sales manager as a part of their business expansion. You will be responsible for managing sales team.
- Identify and communicate sales tactics, acts upon best practices and effectively implements and executes sales strategy.
- Forecast annual sales and gross-profit plans by analyzing trends and market scenario.
- Provide direction and set long term goals for branch, monitor progress in achieving sales and services.
- Analyze sales to develop strategy for achieving the monthly/quarterly/annual sales target and profitability.
- Develop sales incentive plan for the sales force.
- Manage special events etc. and create new market expansion strategy.
- Update CEO regularly about complete sales.
- Ensure lost sales are captured and shared on timely basis.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Bachelor degree required; Master of business administration in sales preferred
- Minimum 10 - 12 years of sales experience
- Past experience in GCC countries, trading business is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement plans, strategies, presentations and proposals
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions
- Excellent people management, planning and organizational skills
- Possess relevant IT skills in basic MS Office applications - outlook, excel, word in particular