This is a challenging, exciting and rewarding opportunity to work for the Middle East's leading online car buying service. If you love cars, are up-to-date with car values and have customer relationship and sales skills, you are the candidate we are looking for. You will manage your own fleet of cars, make sure to buy and sell at the right prices within a short period of time. You will be responsible for your own business within our organization. With a competitive salary and an open-ended bonus structure this role is perfect for confident, outgoing business minded people who can build rapport with customers and have the discipline and focus to eventually run their own branch effectively.
The role has two remits: You will be responsible for the purchasing department, which mostly consists of buyers. You will report directly to the CEO and be measured against several purchasing, inventory and sales KPIs. Secondly, you will be directly responsible for the effective and professional management of our fleet. You will also take responsibility for proactively seeking out and generating new customers for the company.
We are looking for a business head, who can motivate a sales team and has deep understanding of the purchasing process of vehicles and car values. It is important to have a strong network in the automotive industry and be able to maintain and extend on it further. You should also have worked within a customer-focused environment. It is also very important that you are process driven, are good with numbers and have a high level of mental agility as you will be required to process lots of information quickly and think on your feet.
You will drive successful business through strategic partnerships and strong negotiation and soft skills. Represent and share the details and successes of our company with potential partners.
- Responsible for implementing the distribution sales strategy with focus on sales growth and profitability for direct channels
- Focus on assigned distribution partners/ owned distribution, manage customer relationships and grow the business profitably
- Explore opportunities to expand his distribution network
- Grow market share in the assigned market segments:
- Account Management: Establish, maintain and develop Dealer relationships
- Monitor market developments and search for new business opportunities
- Develop and implement plans for share gain and profitable growth
- Set up and monitor network of inspection centers
- Organize and manage in co-operation with marketing regular training for the sales and sourcing team.
- Management and Sales experience required.
- 5 years of profit center/ general management experience
- Masters degree in Business, Economics or related area
- A “self-starter” and “can-do” approach
- Establish and maintain partner relationships
- Knowledge of car market values at any given time
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience in fleet and inventory management
- Experience working with reputed Business Consultant Group would be an advantage