Employer: Abou Ghaly Motors
- Prepares and submits the yearly Corporate Fleet Sales plan to the Sales Director. Communicates and cascades down the yearly Corporate Fleet Sales plan to the overseen executives and participates in converting it into monthly targets.
- Sets the standards and performance measures of the Corporate Fleet section in line with the company’s strategic direction, Cascade it down to the overseen Executives, monitors their timely implementation, and ensures achievement of their objectives.
- Identifies new sales leads, and expands coverage for the assigned products and communicates the cross-sales opportunity to the concerned Sales Executives to achieve their sales quota.
- Conducts sales calls to Key Clients, and provides them with creative ideas on means for selling the wide range of products provided. Builds strong and credible relationship with them to achieve and exceed the agreed sales quota.
- Supervises the performance of the sales force and consolidates his teams' monthly sales achievements and prepares monthly sales reports highlighting sales forecast versus actual, providing recommendations for improved performance (if needed).
- Provides input to the Sales Director regarding market status, for the preparation of the yearly sales plan and communicates any updates on regular and timely basis.
- Conducts performance appraisals sessions of his direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- From 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Ambitious and has the ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
Job location: El Obour.
Package: attractive package & other benefits.