- Efficient and courteous handling of telephone calls, provide necessary information / guidance to caller and transfer the call to the relevant person, take careful and legible messages where required.
- Log all incoming calls and ensure that any requests for call backs are actioned within the service level agreement timeline.
- Call back monitoring report needs to be completed by end of day before forwarding it to the management for review and root cause analysis
- Record new sales enquiry and daily traffic allocated to Sales Consultants based on their availability and assistance
- Proficiently follow service booking script to prepare service appointments and to diligently allocate workshop load based on capacity planning in DMS
- To make outgoing calls for service booking call backs and updating the call monitoring report to ensure customer requests are fulfilled within agreed service level agreements
- Provide general administrative support to members of the showroom & service team as required such as daily new sales enquiry traffic and preparing service T-Cards
- Input customer details following invoicing by the Sales Consultant and Service Advisor to keep an accurate database
- Creating new customers and linking vehicles based on contact center requisition in order to cleanse data in the DMS & ensure data quality.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written), Arabic advantage.
- minimum High School educated.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, high volume environment.
- Pro-active, structured & organized.
- Customer oriented and passionate for customer delight.
- PC operating skills.
- Flexible and open approach.