- Carrying out construction works related to the design of new products and introducing changes to existing products,
- Creation of 2D and 3D technical documentation (Solidworks),
- Making changes to the construction documentation in accordance with established procedures,
- Cooperation with the quality and production department to ensure proper product quality,
- Construction supervision over implemented modernization changes,
- Supervision over the construction of prototypes,
- Cooperation with technologists in terms of agreeing on requirements,
- Cooperation with suppliers regarding technical arrangements.
- Higher technical education,
- Experience in working in a similar position,
- The ability to use 3D programs is welcome Solid Works,
- Very good knowledge of technical drawing,
- The skill of analytical, creative and logical thinking,
- Knowledge of English at intermediate level,
- Independence and good organization of work,
- The ability to quickly solve problems.
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment,
- Necessary work tools,
- Participation in innovative projects,
- Opportunity to gain experience and professional development,
- An interesting job full of challenges in a young, dynamic team.