One of the largest automotive retailers in GCC is looking for a dynamic professional to join their marketing division. The successful candidate will act as an internal expert throughout the entire Strategic Communications Process, including Communications Strategy, Activation, Tactical Planning and Implementation and Measurement to ensure new growth opportunities and margin enhancement across all brands and categories within the division.
- Accountable for providing strategic thinking to the brands through the entire Communications Planning Process.
- Ability to translate Insights into Communications Strategy that will be brought to life through Activations and Tactical Media and Digital Plans
- Aptitude to help advise brand teams on Communication Objectives that merry to overall Business Objectives; candidates should know as much about the business as brand teams to support them throughout the process
- Clear understanding of the KPIs needed to pay off Communication Objectives and then the ability to partner with CMI (Consumer Market Insights) to align on a measurement strategy
- Drive Communications Strategy and roll-out strategy
- Bring key learnings from brand activations back to the Media and Digital Team to drive insight efficiencies and best practices
- Align with brand teams to ensure seamless communication between integrated agency teams responsible for Communications Plans, i.e. media, digital, creative, PR, etc.
- Work with Digital Teams, internal and external, to bring to the brand teams new innovative “first to market” opportunities that will be breakthrough for RB and are in line with Communication Objectives.
- Minimum 8-10 years of Automotive Product Management & Volume Planning experience
- Engineering degree / diploma preferably with Marketing Specialization
- Minimum 8-10 years of Auto brands (KIA-Ford-Hyundai-Honda-GM)
- American and Japanese or Korean brands
- Strategic Agility & Business Acumen
- Planning, Action Oriented with Functional / Technical skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (English and preferably Arabic)
- Presentation Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel & PowerPoint