A company specializing in providing solutions for easy business set up and company formation is looking for a proactive and customer service driven candidate to join their company. You will be responsible in building and maintaining business relationships with clients, ensuring that they receive the customized service they need to grow their business.
- Gain a strong understanding of clients’ businesses and anticipate future needs based on their definition of success.
- Conduct face-to-face client visits throughout the year.
- Manage the annual client renewal process, conducting contract negotiations and achieving revenue growth targets.
- Serve as the ‘eyes and ears’ for the Marketing and Product Development departments to identify what new products and services would benefit our clients.
- Partner with sales representatives to build relationships with major prospective clients during the sales process to assist in initiating a long-term partnership with the client company.
- Market to existing clients any new products that come out of our Product Development group.
- Report client feedback to all key stakeholders and deliver analytics on client engagement activities.
- Ensure appropriate resolution of client issues by engaging relevant internal stakeholders and delivering recovery plans where appropriate.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
- Be able to confidently meet with clients, speak with lawyers over the phone etc.
- A minimum of 6 months UAE Experience preferred.
- Previous experience of working in Dubai a must.
- Must be confident and be able to hold their own. Working with PROs etc.
- UAE or international driving license
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Organized and can work under pressure