A well-established automotive company is looking for a highly-organized individual to join their company to be responsible for managing, developing and maintaining small to large-scale projects.
- Discussing requirements with the client and other professionals
- Preparing and understanding drawings
- Judging whether projects are workable by assessing materials, costs and time requirements
- Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects
- Drawing up blueprints
- Preparing bids for tenders, and reporting to clients, public agencies and planning bodies
- Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of a project
- Preparing bill of quantities
- Technical submissions and building commercial proposals.
- Document controller / Site supervisor / Fit out - Construction / Maintenance of buildings background.
- Must have 3 -5 years experience
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
- Confident in decision-making
- Team player
- Project management skills