A distinguished provider of automotive information systems in the region is looking for an experienced professional to join their company. You will be responsible for the vehicle valuation system, its methodology, product development and data control for all countries the company operates in.
- Responsible for the vehicle valuation system. Its methodology, product development and data control for all countries the company operates in.
- Manage the collection, correlation, and interpretation of all new & used vehicle information for the markets in which the company operates, currently and in any future expansion.
- Manage and maintain a library of all vehicle data specific to the company requirements. Including building and maintaining a vehicle model code database.
- Liaise with development staff to advise on the design and development of company products and internal programs
- Liaise and negotiate with external suppliers for the production requirements of all backbone related products, both printed and electronic.
- Liaise with internal and external sources to advise on the marketing, sales and promotion of all company products.
- To promote and create awareness of the company and all its products, both in the automotive industry and externally through all media opportunities.
- To represent the company at any opportunities that may arise to promote its services.
- Managing the International Valuation team in the MENA countries.
- Researching pricing of new & used models for the MENA region.
- Assigning unique model codes to every model.
- Monitor MENA markets for any changes in trends that will affect the residual value performance of the industry.
- Ensuring the training and development needs of staff are met.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience along with 5 years of experience in the automotive field.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) Arabic can be an advantage.
- Able to manage relationships at all levels, with emphasis on cultural sensitivity.
- Someone with Residual Value Management experience in the Contract Hire and Leasing industry or with an OEM.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience as Valuation Manager or Pricing Manager in the Automotive Industry. Preferable with knowledge regarding the Middle East markets.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation etc.