Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of mechanics on the assembly of our vehicles.
- Review of finished assemblies & parts to ensure accuracy against operations instructions and assembly protocols.
- Create & manage job lists for each mechanic.
- Report assembly issues and assist in resolutions as required.
- Work together with design & engineering functions on development of new parts and ensuring a smooth transition from development to production.
- Perform a thorough & rigorous inspection of all vehicles leaving our facility.
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements.
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area.
- Ensure high quality standards throughout all the work carried out.
- A minimum of 5 years of automotive-related experience, preferably on a vehicle build project.
- Experience in the motorsport industry is preferable.
- Ability to read & interpret operations instructions.
- Ability to work professionally and with precision while meeting strict deadlines.
- Knowledgeable on various workshop tools and equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-manage; work planning and proactive reporting.
- Patience and a good sense of humour and the ability to work as part of a team.