We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Implementation of ERP
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Responsible for all finance activities from reporting to the board of directors and Improving the current systems
To be considered for this role you must:
- You must have very strong communication skills, Ideally Arabic Speaker.
- 20+ years of experience in finance including 7 as a CFO or head of finance.
- Must hold a recognized accounting qualification. A background within the automotive industry and or a family owned company.
- Have excellent network with banks.