A diversified automotive conglomerate, with more than half a decade of trade experience is looking for a committed individual to drive the company’s financial planning. The successful candidate will be mainly focusing on delegations and presentations at meetings and sharing responsibilities with other CFO’s.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Oversee all transactions and processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Provide strategic recommendations to enhance financial performance and new business opportunities
- Finance degree/certification
- Knowledge of finance processes.
- Ordering, inventory, cash flow management in a large family group in the GCC.
- Minimum 25 years of experience.
- Delegation and monitoring – attend meetings regularly.
- Excellent communication skills.