Show me the money! An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and efficient candidate to join our client, one of the most well-distinguished transport company in the region. The main purpose of the role is to develop company financial plans in coordination with the CEO, directs the company's financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions, shareholders and the financial community through developing internal control policies, guidelines and procedures for the Company's activities, as well as directs the treasury, the accounting and the preparation of financial statements and annual budgets
- Participates in the establishment of strategies, policies and goals for the company, as well as for Finance Division.
- Assists in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the company's mission and help executing staff succession and growth plans.
- Coordinates and directs the financial planning, budgeting, and investment activities of the company.
- Develops internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
- Conducts periodic meetings with subordinates for reviewing progress and work flow, discusses their suggestions and taking suitable actions accordingly.
- Prepares periodic reports with respect to the Finance Division activities and achievements to be submitted to President and Chief Executive officer.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (Finance, Accounting).
- Financial certification of Master’s degree is a preference.
- Bachelor's degree is a must.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in Finance or Accounting, With at least 8 years at senior level.
- Saudi Nationals is a must.
- Competent knowledge in English and Arabic, Spoken and Written.
- Must have international Accounting Principles and Practices.
- Must be aware of Saudi Laws and Requirements.