A renowned company in the Middle East, one of the largest authorized distributors of cars and spare parts is looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer as a part of their business expansion. You will be directing the financial operations of the organization by establishing and maintaining effective in addition to controlling and increasing the revenue.
- Responsible for making sure that all policies and processes suites the organization.
- Prepare reports, which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected future revenues.
- Make all the information and analysis ready for board members to provide better vision and decisions.
- Giving recommendation to the board members.
- Maintaining cash flow and cost allocations.
- Prepare exit strategies for all the investment which are not performing as per investment strategy
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the organization.
- Prepare and modify financial model to project the business growth of the organization as per feedback from Board of Directors.
- Monitor the cash in-flows and cash outflows and prepare periodic cash balances and cash forecast for the organization.
- Review budget proposals and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification
- Overall supervision of the issuance or receipt of bank guarantees
- Getting best facility rates and deal directly with banks.
- Monitor and ensure efficient management of the company loans and its repayment
- Master degree in Commerce or Chartered Accountant from recognized professional body
- MBA finance or CFA preferred
- Fluent in English and Arabic (both written and verbal)
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience with at-least 5 years in automotive industry.
- Oracle experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent team management skills