An automotive pioneer in GCC specializing in providing the best customer service and product is looking for a capable and experienced General Manager to guide the company to success. The focus of the job is overseeing the implementation of company’s long term and short-term plan in accordance with the strategy to enhance efficiency, quality, service and cost-effective management of resources.
- Responsible for development and fulfillment of mission and vision statements for the company through actionable strategies, plan, policies under the guidance of board.
- Responsible for working with the board in fulfillment of governance functions and facilitate the optimum performance of the board.
- Responsible for effective implementation of strategic sourcing for delivering better cost/reduced lead time/ enhanced quality to buyer.
- Responsible for execution of the most cost-effective processes for procurement management and inventory management.
- Responsible for monitoring the sales operations, workshop services, end-to-end supply chain operations and information management systems.
- Responsible for monitoring the information management and enhancing the data quality and data accessibility.
- Ensuring synergy amongst all stakeholders for effective working of the company.
- Ensuring that the company has appropriate systems to conduct its activities both lawfully and ethically.
- Ensuring integrity of all public disclosures by the company.
- Minimum of 15-years’ experience with at-least 5 years’ experience in a similar role/ field.
- UG– (Mechanical or Industrial) (preferably) and Masters in Business Administration/ Commerce/ International Management.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (both written and verbal).
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with different environments and with people from different nationalities.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Business acumen.
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders at all levels within the organization.