Expanding automotive company based in the GCC is seeking a Certified Diagnostic Technician who has completed their mechatronics certification.
- Promoting dealership by presenting professional image, positive attitude and clean work area.
- Completes service and repair assignments correctly, to pass quality inspections or test drives
- Maintains cleanliness of the customer's vehicle.
- Submits all claims promptly.
- Assists Team Leader, if necessary, to explain completed repairs to a customer.
- Assists other technicians when needed.
- Prioritize work to meet demands
- Completes repair orders within a specified time frame and alerts appropriate personnel if delayed
- Coordinates with Parts department to ensure part are available to complete repair.
- Performs factory warranty repairs according to established procedures
- Stays up to date on the latest technical services through training, bulletins, campaigns
- Acquires necessary training as required
- MUST BE QUALIFIED WITH MECHATRONICS
- Must have 5 – 8 years experience
- Certified Diagnostic Technician
- Passionate about being around equipment with multiple integrated systems
- Fluency in English both written and orally.