A leading international brand supplier in the GCC is seeking a Parts Manager to join their team. The purpose of this role is to manage the sourcing and supply of vehicle parts. To achieve parts sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the parts team and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
- Maintain standards of performance of the parts team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruit and select the parts team members in line with organisational requirements.
- Maintain customer service standards and parts processes that are in line with and meet HSO and the Audi Centre requirements.
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls in line with Audi Middle East and Audi Centre operating requirements.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
- Monitors and evaluates customer needs and competitor activity in the parts market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Regularly review parts accessory displays to reflect sales trends and opportunities.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the Audi Centre team ethos.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Develop a strategy to achieve the departmental goals and objectives taking into account the organisational values and resources and external environment.
- Recruit, manage and develop the parts team to ensure that departmental objectives are met.
- Implement and maintain proper controls and processes within the department. Taking appropriate action in shortfall situations.
- Build relationships with senior managers and provides them with the appropriate level of support
- Be aware of and understand customer requirements and how they can be met through the centre.
- Communicate clearly and concisely at all levels, with internal and external.