Receive money amounts from the customer in Retail, Parts and service workshop, involves in processing credit or debit card transactions and validating checks.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies related to payment
- Calculate total transactions and total payments received on daily basis, reconcile this with total sales of the day, and prepare the daily report related.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Prepare statement for the daily Collected KFH down payment and submit to finance division
- Ensure availability & accuracy of all the related documents & approvals before issuing “Statement of re-imbursement”
- Prepare daily cash statement, bank deposit voucher for the cash received and submit it to the finance dept. & follow up.
2 years’ experience in similar position
Intermediate Level, institute or High School.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records.
- Faire command of English Language, and Arabic
- Computer Ordinary user
- Mathematics — using mathematics to solve problems.
- Customer focus — Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships