A well-established multi-branded automotive company who have a range of exciting products under their umbrella and a long history of operating out of the Middle East are seeking an exceptional business development specialist to assist the network development manager in all aspects of business development activities.
- Assist with the implementation of the sales and service network strategy
- Improvement in the capability of the dealer network through the implementation and compliance with the dealer standards.
- Analyze existing processes in place at retail operations in the network for potential corrective actions.
- Monitor, prepare and analyze action plan to secure adequate network capacity and coverage for sales and after-sales retail operation.
- Support facilitating the start-up of new markets by establishing and monitoring the achievement of key milestones, including facilities, staffing, training, systems, finance, marketing and launch planning amongst others.
- Coordinate necessary investment plans with potential retailer candidates during acquisition process
- Assist dealers with financial reporting and industry KPIs
- Monitoring of the market place, customers and competitors
- B.A. in Business Administration
- Planning or analysis experience is required
- Sound knowledge of annual reports/financial reporting (Budgeting, Balance sheets, forecast etc.)
- Presentable and able to manage relationships with senior management (General Managers, Directors & Owners).
- Knowledge of the GCC and Africa region for dealer development.
- Capable of judging suitability of a dealer group
- Minimum 2-3 years in a similar position with premium automotive brands (European)