ARB Middle East FZE are looking to recruit a Business Development manager. The BDM will have a core responsibility to develop and grow ARB sales in the Middle East and North Africa across multiple channels.
In addition to a “can-do” attitude, the role requires the execution of a clearly defined sales & marketing strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and profitability in-line with the parent company vision.
Key Functions / Responsibilities:
- Develop sales in new markets and actively seek opportunities for sales growth in existing markets with specific focus on UAE Freezone entities, GCC and North African regions.
- Identify market, channel and/or product specific business opportunities for ARB products and/or traded products. Take Initiative in training and developing ARB customers and / or other relevant stakeholders.
- Positively drive the uptake of all brand building initiatives, including exhibitions, special events and 4x4 club events.
- Develop, manage and maintain strong relationships with key individuals in key customer accounts and strategic marketing and industry partners.
- Deliver and maintain ARB’s strict dedication to customer service and customer management with existing and new customer accounts, combined with sales & operational reporting in-line with the parent company existing structures.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated people person with a strong background in sales, marketing, management and distribution. The successful candidate must be down-to-earth.
- 5+ years experience in Automotive, FMCG, Lifestyle Brand Development or Technical Sales on a regional level - across GCC and / or North would be preferred.
- The candidate will be able to provide strong examples of developing successful sales & marketing strategies, maximized through a motivated ‘can do’ attitude. Prior experience in product training would also be welcomed.
- Some professional automotive and/or 4x4 experience would be an advantage, combined with a working knowledge of the vehicle fleet opportunities in the region.
The successful candidate will preferably have university qualifications in a business field including: marketing or business management. Mechanical or engineering aptitude will be beneficial.
The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills. They will be a strong and articulate communicator both verbally and written. Quick assimilation with the ARB culture will be critical. A passion for four- wheel driving and/or outdoor adventure will be well received.
Nationality & Language:
The successful candidate will already be based full-time in Dubai, UAE. Fluent in English and Arabic language (written & spoken) is essential for communications with both management and key target markets.
French would also be beneficial.
The successful candidate must also possess the ability to travel to GCC and North Africa countries up to (but not limited to) 25 % of the time.