Employer: Streit Group
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the achievement of sales targets, design win capture, and continued revenue growth for the assigned territory/account.
Responsiblities and Duties:
- Be responsible for growing sales territory/accounts with assigned revenue, bookings and targets. Drive attainment of sales, profit and market share objectives.
- Effectively manage key customers and develop an intimate knowledge of strategic accounts. Provide strategic oversight and engage additional company resources as necessary.
- Develop deep customer relationships from working level to senior levels.
- Develop & execute detailed account growth plans. Provide ongoing customer support and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Development of after sales service contract pipeline.
- Effectively lead negotiations with customers and close deals within company guidelines. Contribute to development of contractual agreements with customers.
- Manage and grow prospect pipeline (funnel). Actively drive existing prospects to successful closure mobilizing internal resources for support as necessary. Continue to add new prospects to meet growth targets / design-win objectives.
- Generate leads through proactive business development activity. Follow up on assigned leads. Provide and document a thorough and detailed qualification of all leads.
- Develop and deliver strategic sales presentations, formulating and articulating value proposition.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise in relevant products and markets; monitor competitive activity and market trends; partner with Product Management & Applications Engineering to develop strategic and tactical response.
- Serve as initial point of contact on issues within the region; coordinate evaluation and input by appropriate functional colleagues.
- Support core business processes including the cash call, monthly & quarterly operating reviews, annual operating planning, monthly forecast reviews, prospect pipeline reviews, sales reporting, and expense management.
Qualification and Skills:
- Degree in Business Management, or similar.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Armored Vehicles/ Automotive, or Heavy Equipment solutions sales and manufacturing and international business.
- Demonstrated solid track record of achieved sales and business development targets within assigned vertical and market.
- Record of success in technical consultative sales providing customer unique solutions.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail.
- Expert ability to ensure prompt communication with customers.
- Familiarity with dealing with top executives.
- Excellent supervisory, evaluation, and reassessment experience.
- Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex multi-faceted setting.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
We are looking for Arabic and non-Arabic speakers. Additional language skills is a plus.