An auto spare parts & components trading company is looking for an analytical business admin candidate to join them. The main goal of this role is to maximize efficiency, reduce costs and drive growth to positively impact our customers and shareholders.
- Monitor daily, monthly, annual sales, cost & expense result achievement and supports HOD in analysis of gap areas.
- Assist in handling issues regarding new accounts, profit & loss and all other administrative issues in overall business
- Support department head in Business Plan development & execution through organization’s functions.
- Provide recommendations to realize set goals & objectives.
- Assist to maintain company's infrastructure information
- Support department head in project related activities.
- Participate & support in setting up effective sales and pricing strategies.
- Monitor major makers Retail Prices in sensitive Parts & Oils / Fluids & recommend price revisions meeting competitiveness & profit targets.
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 – 6 years of experience in business planning, sales or related coordination area
- Adept at locating and collecting pertinent information.
- Knowledge of Automotive Business and spare parts pricing
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Accounting basics
- Computers skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Concern for Others