Our client is a successful multi brand automotive distributor based in the UAE and has been established for nearly three decades. The key purpose of this role is to develop and manage the business plan for one of their Automotive Brands in line with the vision of the organization.
- Prepare a solid 5 year business plan to move the Brand forward in line with the vision of the Senior Management and Principal.
- Develop a team in line with the plan
- Provide leadership through effective communication by active coaching/training, ensure that sales goals are met and take appropriate action to correct performance.
- Implement the company’s sales processes in correlation with the CRM and Marketing teams to ensure that Branding, Marketing, and Customer Service objectives are being met.
- Maintain effective business relationships with the existing customer data base and develop new business relationships to achieve sales objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and prospective customers. Function as customer service advocate and primary sales contact by complete follow up, negotiation and closing deals.
- Provide sales management, budget preparation and control, compensation programs and incentive plans.
- Prepare monthly sales reports
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales forecasts.
- Work with key departments such as Marketing, CRM, Credit and Collections, and Finance to ensure key business functions are developed and maintained and issues are addressed and corrected efficiently.
- Responsible for analysing and understanding industry market trends, competition, products, and pricing that may impact sales efforts and adjust strategies to ensure that the dealership is competitive and profitable.
- Communicate value propositions to key accounts and be able be able to present and close new business.
- Effectively manage sales teams in coordination with company policies and Key Performance Indicators, taking corrective actions where required.
To be considered for this role:
- Demonstrated experience leading a sales team and successfully managing an Automotive Brand(s).
- Experience in developing/executing well-structured business plans that have proven results
- Experience in winning strong fleet/corporate business to underpin major volume
- Strong relationship handling ability with OEM representatives
- Has a minimum of 5 years P & L experience
- Has a minimum of 5 years GCC experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good English oral and written communication skills,
- Arabic is an advantage