A fantastic opportunity awaits for a Brand Manager to join a well-established multi-branded automotive dealer network with a strong presence in there market place. The ideal candidate will have experience with a European automotive passenger vehicle brand at a main dealer and be able to take responsibility for developing plans, executing projects and initiatives that supports the broader short and long-term marketing strategy.
- Engages, inspires and galvanizes the organization around the brand vision, position and strategies so they are clear in bringing them to life in their areas of functional expertise.
- Participates in brand strategy discussions and in setting a bulls-eye consumer target.
- Works collaboratively with marketing communications to execute packaging designs consistent with a determined communications hierarchy and a global style guide.
- Participates on a cross-functional team to develop new products following the process, including analyzing information to help set the sales forecast and financials and writing concept statements for consumer testing.
- Analyzes historical new product launches, and reports on vitality rates.
- Analyzes consumer trends and information, and categories to help identify product categories to enter as future sources of growth.
- Drives consumer understanding and insights that defines our prime prospects’ needs, attitudes and values in order for consumers to have stronger and more impactful brand experiences.
- Analyzes market, consumer, and competitive information to support brand manager in setting new product pricing and managing price on existing items.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Must have B.S in Business or Marketing Courses.
- 5 years’ work experience at managerial level for a European Automaker.
- 2 years’ experience with French/European Automotive Brand.
- Good technical knowledge of European car brands and competitors.
- Strong market knowledge of automotive brands in the GCC.
- Previous GCC experience preferred.
- Fluency of English a must.