Are you a natural born leader? One of the largest and leading automotive services company in the Middle East for almost half a decade is looking to recruit an effective and experienced Arabic speaking Branch manager. Your main purpose is to maximize the performance of all team members in order to achieve Branch targets.
- To supervise the daily performance of the Branch sales team
- Responsible to make sure that the 9 step sales process is adhered to by all the sales team all day and every day
- Manage the branch sales team to ensure sales consultants achieve targets by providing and analyzing business plans to meet targets determined by management
- Monitor and evaluate the sales consultants performance to ensure that the branch business performances are met
- Responsible for ensuring sales processes are efficient and customer complaints are managed by promoting standard sales procedures to the sales team members
- Discuss and address sales target issues, customer complaints through regular meetings.
- Update on product knowledge with sales team
- Address customer complaints that require support from the Branch manager, ensuring higher CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index).
- Responsible to supervise the sales teams to ensure that all activities are carried out as per the companies policies and procedures through effective communication and monitoring
- Full knowledge and usage of the dealerships controlling Dealer Management Computer system is required
- Responsible to be always looking for opportunities and changes to the current processes for the good of the company and to suggest these changes to your line manager for approval.
- Current experience working within the GCC
- Minimum of 6 years in sales management experience
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic both written and orally
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing
- Experience working passenger vehicles