Employer: Streit Group
Job Summary: Supervise and manage all activities and team within the Body Shop.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare, mask and prime vehicles.
- Preparation and completion of paintwork for vehicles.
- Mix and colour match paint, and paint all repaired areas to a high standard with an effective use of time.
- Ensure that vehicles are painted right first time to eliminate wastage and repetition.
- Adjusts controls of cleaning solution tanks for specified temperature, conveyor controls for rate of movement, and sprayer controls for rate of spray and voltage as indicated by dials.
- Supervision of a team of 18 painters
Qualification and Skills:
- Be able to work independently whilst remaining part of a team
- Be highly organised and flexible with their approach to work.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be focused on attention to detail.